понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

christmas italian music




Ah, so Iapos;m pinning pieces together now. I went out with mom this afternoon and bought lining fabric, since Iapos;d like to make this thing more than just for costuming. I still have to wash the lining fabric, and I probably over-bought, but itapos;s black. Iapos;m sure I can use black fabric for something else. Driving home, I decide to take the highway (Mom drove to the store since Liam called just before we were leaving and I wanted to get to talk to him on his break. And mom rarely ever takes the highway anywhere.)

But Iapos;d decided to take the highway today more because I hadnapos;t driven on the highway in a while. Well, longer than the distance from the on ramp from Route 7 to 7B on 295 South. And even then, not so much. So, I get onto the highway. And just after passing the next on ramp, I realize, hey, people are slowing. For roughly 12 minutes, I went between 0 and 3 mph. Mostly around the zero though. Turns out, a big Bennyapos;s delivery truck was involved. (Mom saw the name on the cab door, but I missed most of what was there, just trying to get out of the way and speed up and whatnot.)

I texted Liam about that when I got home. He called me on his 10-minute break about half an hour ago. Apparently their storeapos;s been expecting a truck today. It still hadnapos;t arrived and they were all beginning to wonder what the reason was. I kind of hope it wasnapos;t that truck they were waiting for, apos;cause that would just be weird, thanks.

In other news, thereapos;s a cardinal and a blue jay in the chestnut tree right now. I asked dad what a type of bird was the other day, but he missed it. I thought it came back but it flew off before he got to look, and he saw a different bird, I think, because he was insisted it had a tuft/crest thing. The one I asked about, Iapos;m fairly sure, did not. He tried looking it up on the computer and said he thinks it was a tufted titmouse. This morning, I saw two that looked exactly like the picture for the tufted titmouse, too. They were not, however, like the birds Iapos;d asked about. So, neat. And not.

do bob, christmas italian music, christmas it wreath yourself, christmas it let snow, christmas issue.



Комментариев нет: