понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

california city tracy




Today was my first (and possibly last) visit to the Frank Erwin Center, which is the UT basketball arena that is sometimes transformed into a concert venue. There was a radio station promotion where they were selling Weezer tickets for $15 after fees, so several of us went, and we clearly didnapos;t know what to expect. The show started at 7PM, had two opening bands, and though I came an hour late because of a work meeting, I had to endure Angels and Airwaves (since when do kids from California speak out of their nose? And since when did saying "weapos;re from fucking California" between every few songs imply that itapos;s a good thing? I hate you), and Weezer didnapos;t come on until after 9PM. I guess we had seats to the side, and the acoustics were dreadful and just sounded noisy, and I was only having an okay time until about the end, when they brought up a whole crowd of people who had flocked to the radio station to play with Weezer There were guitarists, drummers, a tuba, a trombone, clarinets, and many more, and that part was pretty darned awesome. I love it when bands interact with the audience.

Now I think I need to go recover from the cold Iapos;ve caught from R, despite my being convinced that I am immune to colds. I feel offended that my body has let me down like this

aws.org, california city tracy, california city town, california city tour, california city tax rates.



Комментариев нет: